Store Hours Mon-Thu 9am-10pm, Fri-Sat 9am-11pm. Same day delivery cutoff is 8pm.
Organic fruit from Mendocino County offer the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears, and citrus to our chardonnay. We ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit flavors. We age most of the wine using previously-used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 16% of the wine to give this chardonnay a nice vanilla note.
An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon, and creme brI»lee. The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest that is absolutely, positively Bonterra Chardonnay, vintage after vintage.
Sign up now for news and special offers!
Share:Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Pinterest Tell a friend